Theology Tapped group to start
A new small group led by Russ Peterman that we are calling Theology Tapped will be starting on September 5. We'll meet on Tuesday evenings at the Calicraft Taproom in Walnut Creek starting at 7:30p for a cold beverage and great conversation!
Here are the details:
• We will meet at 7:30on Tuesday evenings, starting September 5
• We have reserved a small area at the Taproom.
• Each of us will be responsible for purchasing our own beverages.
• We expect to wrap up around 9p.
• All people are welcome.
• All perspectives are welcome.
Please let Russ know if you have any questions.
Sept 5: What Is the Bible?
Sept 12: What is ‘Faith’ all about?
Sept 19: Doubt(ing) as Faith
Sept 26: Spirituality
Oct 3: Rethinking Church
Oct 10: How (Not) to Speak of God